Monday, October 18, 2010

Taylor should've listend to her mama...

Taylor Swift releases her new album "Speak Now" on Monday, and it's pretty much the biggest deal since someone decided to put a hamburger between two Krispy Kreme donuts.


I just read a preview, and it looks like one song - "Dear John" - is tersely aimed at John Mayer. It seems the playboy may have broke Taylor's heart and she's ticked. I love Taylor, she's a sweetheart, but come on...

IT'S JOHN MAYER!!!


He's slept with more women than a hotel bed bug. Sure he seemed genuine, and sincere...

But IT'S JOHN MAYER!!!


When he dies, a line of Hollywood starlets will camp overnight to spit on his casket. It stinks that you got your heart broke Tay Tay, but you can't claim false advertising. You should have smelled trouble when he stuck his hand out and said “Hi I'm John Mayer.” I just can't wait until he opens up to a magazine about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! I adore John Mayer... I've went to two of his shows this summer alone... but seriously... the guy is a like a walking campaign that serves as a reminder of the dangers of STDs! Yes he's an amazing musician, and not bad to look at, but I personally put him the in "umm yeah he has to have some gross disease" category