Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Show #1240: And then there was no more

Tonight marks the end of my radio career. It was my choice and I am moving along on my own terms. I've nothing but good things to say about the listeners and my co-workers at QDR, it was just the right time and the right opportunity.

I'll write now. Mostly for Taste of Country. If you've ever laughed at one of my jokes, or even called in to "Confess" during "Confess It/Request It," thank you.

More to come, but please keep in touch by following this blog or find me on Facebook. I also Twitter if that'll do ya.'

So this is goodbye for now. It's time for this bird to fly.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

will miss you on QDR for sure - still won't forget you for picking me to see Trent D at the studio :) Will catch you over on TOC - Chris C.