Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Loose Lips Sink Ships

Not long ago, I chatted with Jaron from the band "Jaron and the Long Road to Love." He sings “Pray for You.” It's the ultimate revenge song, and it's a true story about his relationship with a Hollywood actress.

Who?”I begged, but he played coy during our on air interview.

Off air he revealed that it was about actress Joanna Garcia (the oldest daughter in “Reba”). I'm not sure if Jaron wanted me to keep this secret, but if so he should know better. I talk for a living for heaven's sake!


My family has learned this. When Dad learned I had a tattoo I blurted "Jaclyn has a belly button ring!"


My brother made the ultimate secret sin however when he broke the "What happens in Amsterdam stays in Amsterdam" rule. You don't want to know, and I don't want to tell you.

Please don't share juicy gossip like that and ask me to stay quiet. It's not in my genes I guess.

No comments: